1. You should be concentrating on joining rooms homes, apartments or condos(left, right, upstairs & downstairs if applicable)
4. Take off plug and light switch covers in wall.
5. Take out all clothing in drawers and place in plastic bags (seal) and set outside.
6. Set empty drawers up against wall
7. Take down all pictures and place against wall
8. Place mattress up against wall so that you can spray all sides including top and bottom of mattress
11. Check curtain rods thoroughly for any sign of bed bugs
12. Check alarm clocks and other appliances in room for sign of bed bugs
13. Your first agenda should be to put DE or Cimexa in all plug and light fixtures using a pest pistol powder duster.
14. When finished with #13 re-place all plugs & light switch covers in wall.
15. If possible place new child proof covers over plugs not being used by appliances. (plastic child proof plug connectors)
By sealing up the areas described above you will help in the prevention
of any additional bugs to pass through these areas when you start on
the main room.
You are now prepared to start in the infested room, apartment or condo.
1. Spray Dr. Ben's Evictor along baseboards in all rooms (Make sure to get between wall and baseboard if possible)
2. Spray under any loose carpeting
3. Visually look and inspect the upper corners of walls and behind any lose wall paper for signs of eggs or bed bugs.
4. Spray inside cavities of dresser (corners especially)
5. Spray dresser drawers inside, underneath and sides
6. After inspecting pictures and frames, if any sign of eggs or bed bugs are present then spray
down mattresses especially in the fold or crease of the mattress (The
Dr. Ben's does not stain and will migrate itself to atmosphere in a very
short period of time)
8. Spray inside of Box spring making sure all wood framing especially corners are wet.
9. Spray down entire bed frame metal or wood looking for cracks or hollow holes
10. Spray down head board concentrating on the cracks around the framing.
11. Spray underneath cabinets in bathroom making sure to include upper part
12. Spray all living room furniture including under cushions, sides and bottom of couch and chairs and other furniture in room.
13. We know in some cases bed bugs will even migrate inside of door key holes you will want to spray in key holes of all doors.
Prepare the room prior to fogging.
1. Turn off all fire alarms
2. Turn off all pilot lights/furnaces Do Not Spray or fog into flames
3. Close all windows
4. Turn off AC
5. Remove all pets (ALL)
6. Place a towel on the floor at the bottom of the front door, so the mist does not leach into the halls.
7. Put on protective mask and goggles